A. Information Collected
(1) Personally Identifiable Information
"Personally Identifiable Information" is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, or company name. WFIP collects and stores the personally identifiable information that you have provided to us. Here are some examples of manners in which we may collect your personally identifiable information on the Sites:
· We may collect your email address, first and last name and zip code if you sign up for an online newsletter;
· We may collect your first and last name, phone and fax number, email address and extra information about you in order to assist you if you contact us with a question;
· We may collect your first and last name, date of birth and email address if you choose to participate in our Donation and Investment programs.
The above list provides an example of the personally identifiable information that may be collected on the Sites or through our support team. If you do not want WFIP to collect your personally identifiable information, please do not provide it to us. (
2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information
"Non-Personally Identifiable Information" can be technical information or it can be demographic information, such as your age, gender or interests. Non-personally identifiable information does NOT identify you personally. Here are some examples of the non-personally identifiable information that is collected via the Sites and a description of how this information is used:
· Internet Protocol (IP) address -- Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send your data -- such as the web pages you view. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our Sites to the interests of our users and to measure traffic within our Sites.
· Cookie -- A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used to collect information about your activity on the Sites. For example, when someone visits a page within the Sites, a cookie is placed on the user's machine (if the user accepts cookies) or is read if the user has visited the Sites previously. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but if you do, you may not be able to take advantage of the personalized features enjoyed by other users to our Sites. Some of the cookies we use may be flash cookies or Adobe cookies. While they are harmless, they may contain Demographic Information (defined below) and depending on your browser these cookies may not normally be deleted when your cookies are deleted. Please check your browser to determine where these types of cookies are stored and how they may be deleted.
· Web Beacons (also known as "clear gifs," "web bugs" or "pixel tags") -- "Web Beacons" are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Sites and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. When used in HTML-formatted email messages, web beacons can tell the sender whether and when the email has been opened. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user's computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on web pages.
· Demographic Information -- "Demographic Information" may be your gender, age, zip code and interests, which you voluntarily provide to us on the Sites. We use this information to provide you with personalized services and to analyze trends to ensure the information provided by the Sites meets your needs. Please note that we also consider aggregated information, which is not personally identifiable, to be non-personally identifiable information. The above list provides an example of the non-personally identifiable information that is collected via the Sites.
We collect the above non-personally identifiable information from all visitors to our Sites. If you do not want WFIP to have access to this information, please do not visit our Sites.
B. Use of Information Collected Via the Sites
(1) Personally Identifiable Information We use your personally identifiable information that is collected on these Sites primarily for the following purposes:
· To deliver services, such as educational programs, information, newsletters or whatever you request or purchase;
· To alert you to special offers, updated information and other new services from WFIP, or other third parties, or to forward promotional materials;
· To complete a transaction or service requested by you;
· To fulfill the terms of a promotion;
· To allow you access to limited-entry areas of the Sites; and
· To contact you in response to sign up forms such as Contact Us, Investment application and etc.
(2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information Non-personally identifiable information is used as described above and in other ways as permitted by applicable laws, including combining non-personally identifiable information with personally identifiable information.
C. Sharing and Disclosure of Information
(1) Personally Identifiable Information Your privacy is our business. We do not sell, rent, distribute or give away any information voluntarily provided by you. We do not share any information voluntarily provided by you with any third parties. The WFIP may provide clients and investors data only under United State of America Court decision.
(2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information We use non-personally identifiable information collected on the Sites in the manner disclosed above, in the Section A (2). We may share this non-personal information with third parties.
D. International Transfer of Information
If you choose to provide us with personally identifiable information, WFIP may transfer that information to its affiliates and subsidiaries or to other third parties, across borders, and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are visiting from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that you are transferring your personally identifiable information to the United States which does not have the same data protection laws as the EU and by providing your personally identifiable information you consent to:
· the transfer of your personally identifiable information to the United States as indicated above.
We communicate with users who subscribe to our services on a regular basis via email. For example, we may use your email address to confirm your request, to send you notice of payments, to send you information about changes to our products and services, and to send notices and other disclosures as required by law. Generally, users cannot opt-out of these communications, but they will be primarily informational in nature rather than promotional.
F. Forums, Chat Rooms and Other Public Posting Areas
Please note that any information you include in a message you post to any chat room, forum or other public posting area is available to anyone with Internet access. If you don't want people to know your e-mail address, for example, don't include it in any message you post publicly. PLEASE BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WHEN DISCLOSING ANY INFORMATION IN CHAT ROOMS, FORUMS AND OTHER PUBLIC POSTING AREAS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE BY OTHERS OF THE INFORMATION THAT YOU DISCLOSE IN CHAT ROOMS, FORUMS AND OTHER PUBLIC POSTING AREAS.
G. Third Party Web Sites
This statement applies solely to information collected on the Sites. The Sites may contain links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other web sites.
H. Third Party Advertisers
We may use advertisers, third party ad networks, and other advertising companies, to serve advertisements on the Sites. Please be advised that such advertising companies may gather information about your visit to the Sites or other sites (such as through cookies, web beacons and other technologies) to enable such advertising companies to market products or services to you, to monitor which ads have been served to your browser and which web pages you were viewing when such ads were delivered. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices please click here. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POLICY DOES NOT COVER THE COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION BY SUCH ADVERTISING COMPANIES.
I. Accessing Your Personally Identifiable Information and Privacy Preferences
We provide you with an opportunity to access your personally identifiable information to ensure it is correct, accurate and current. To change your privacy preferences for the Sites please contact us as described below.
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to WFIP is done at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems. We use firewalls to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. If we learn of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using these Sites or providing personally identifiable information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of these Sites. We may post a notice on our Sites if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
L. Age Screening
Some parts of the Sites require that personally identifiable information be submitted in order to participate. For example, if you want to receive one of our newsletters, you must give us your email address. Some parts of the Sites will have an age-screening mechanism to prevent kids from registering. We won't knowingly allow anyone under the age of thirteen to register with any of our Sites, or to access those features that require registration, except as explicitly disclosed herein. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen other than in a legally permissible situation, we will delete the information from our records as soon as we discover it.
M. Contacting WFIP
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
WFIP does not support Do Not Track browser settings and does not currently participate in any "Do Not Track" frameworks that would allow us to respond to signals or other mechanisms from you regarding the collection of your Personally Identifiable Information or Non Personally Identifiable Information. Beginning on January 1, 2005, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our visitors who are California residents to request certain information regarding WFIP's disclosure of personally identifiable information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us:
811 Orange Grove Ave., #102
Glendale, CA 91205
FAX: (772) 382-3321
Last Updated On: October 28, 2014